Berikut adalah soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 8 kurikulum 2013. Soal ini belum beserta kunci jawaban. Semoga soal latihan ini dapat membantu kalian dalam referensi belajar.
Pilihlah Salah Satu Jawaban di bawah ini yang paling tepat!
1. What does the text tell us about?
a. Denada invites Renata to come to her birthday party
b. Renata is going to celebrate her birthday party
c. Denada is going to have dinner at Mentari café
d. Renata is going to have a party at Mentari café
2. When will Denada held the party?
a. At late night
b. In the evening
c. In the morning
d. In the afternoon
3. Denada was born in …
Read Text for number 4 to 5!
4. From the text we know that….
a. We may not make the floor wet
b. We may not trespass the floor
c. We might slip if we step on it
d. We should mop the floor
5. What‟s the caution for? It is for …
b. cleaning service
c. place owner
Read the text!
Nana, don‟t forget to study together at my house at 03.00 pm.
Be on time! Thanks, Dea
6. Which one is not true based on the message?
a. Dea expects Nana to come at 3.30 p.m.
b. Dea and Nana have an appointment to study together
c. Dea and Nana will study together at Dea‟s house
d. Dea reminds Nana about their appointment to study together
Read the text carefully!
7. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To announce Bali
b. To describe Bali
c. To explain Bali
d. To advertise Bali
Read the text carefully and answer questions no. 8 to 12.
8. When did Iwan go to Jakarta?
b. Two weeks ago
c. a week ago
d. a month ago
9. How did he get to the top of Monas? By .....
a. A lift
c. a ladder
d. a rope
10. Did he see the film at Keong Mas Theatre?
a. Yes, he did
b. Yes, he does
c. Yes, he is
d. No, he didn‟t
11. After he rode a cable car, what did he do?
a. He went home
b. He was happy
c. he bought souvenir
d. he rode a car
12. How did he feel after came home?
Read the letter carefully and answer the questions no. 13 to 17
13. Who sent the letter?
b. The guide
14. What does the relief tell us?
15. Whom did Renny go to Borobudur with?
a. Her tour guides.
b. Her classmates.
c. Renny‟s friends.
d. Some foreigners.